Fifty shades of Red♦️♦️♦️– a dish that is satisfying, yet refreshing. The acidity of the cherry tomatoes & raspberries balanced out the richness of the vegan cheese, pairing it with my current favourite pre-workout beverage, Flyte sparkling energy drink, makes it even better!
Most of the energy drinks contain a lot of sugar or artificial sweeteners, and that is why I always try to avoid them. I am glad to have found Flyte, a clean and healthy energy drink, which gives me extra energy without compromising the health benefits & flavour. It comes in 2 flavours, Green Mango & Red Berries, and contains only natural ingredients. Exciting times for a workoutaholic like myself!
I had always been sceptical about vegan cheese but it was a vegan weekend and craving cheese so I decided to give it a go..and OH MY GOD, I’m so glad I gave it a go. The vegan block cheese reminds me of the taste & texture of real cheese, who needs real cheese when vegan cheese is so good?
p.s I can only find Violife Mediterranean Block Cheese in my local supermarket, it is amazing but I’d still love to find out your alternatives and try other brands! Anyone who lives in the UK has any suggestion??
Anyway, trust me, this is a dish you don’t want to miss out on, don’t forget to tag me in your creations on Instagram.
Love, Gloria x
- 100g Violife Mediterranean Vegan Cheese
- 50 g Couscous
- 1/2 Peppers
- 1/4 Onion
- 1/4 Grapefruit
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes
- 5 tbsps Beetroot Juice
- 50g Coconut Yoghurt
- 20g Raspberry
- 125 ml Water
1.Pre-heat your oven to 200*c
2. Cut onion & peppers into chunks, halve the cherry tomatoes & cut vegan cheese into blocks
3. Thread the ingredients onto skewers, roast them in the oven for 20 mins
4. In the meantime, add 4 tbsps Beetroot Juice & 0.5 cups of boiling hot water to 0.5 cups of couscous. Let it sit for 5 mins.
5. For the dressing, add the remaining beetroot juice to the coconut yoghurt🌴
6. Top the whole dish with Raspberry and Grapefruit juice. Season with S&P to your liking ❤️
7. Ta-da! Ready to serve